Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Philip J Branson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
My job was was a very demanding job physically which required movements and strength in my shoulders to retain my job. I had fallen and torn ligaments which was causing my shoulder to go out of the socket on certain movements. Doc repaired the ligament in a major surgery to a better than new condition and fought off the "company nurse" for me allowing proper time for the tissues to heal. He gets my vote any time. My shoulder got me through to retirement which I am very thankful
I had a bilateral knee replacement one week ago. My recovery has been excellent. I was able to come home without going to rehab. Dr.Branson gave me excellent bedside care and answered any and all questions I had as well. I woud not hesitate to have him as my surgeon again and would recommend him to anyone. If there was a quwstion I forgot to ask all I had to do was call the office and I soon had the answerfrom his courteous staff.
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Dr. Philip J Branson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsOrthopaedic Center Of The Virginias, 311 Courthouse Rd, Princeton, WV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Philip J Branson in this video.
Dr. Philip J Branson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Princeton, WV.