Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip S Brown MD
Dr. Philip S Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Victorville, CA, with another office in Apple Valley, CA. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Brown is affiliated with St Joseph Health, St Mary, St Joseph Health, St Mary and Victor Valley Global Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip S Brown has 2 locations
12550 Hesperia Rd Ste 100
Victorville, CA 92395
Dr. Philip S Brown has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Philip S Brown has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Philip S Brown is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
The Best Pediatrition
Self-verified patient of Dr. Philip S Brown - Posted on February 19th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Philip S Brown - Posted on August 6th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Philip S Brown - Posted on December 14th, 2015
less then 1 star is my rating
Self-verified patient of Dr. Philip S Brown - Posted on November 17th, 2015
Dr. Philip Brown is very rude! Ill be switching my kids doctor ASAP he haves no patience and rushes through the kids sick visits. He also gives me attitude when I show him nothing but respect. We don't need that kind of doctor for my kids. Absolutely ridiculous.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Philip S Brown - Posted on August 17th, 2015
A few friends recommended Dr. Brown when my son was about 7. Dr. Brown and his staff have always been courteous and every question answered professionally. He even kept my son as a patient after Obama care changed Healthy Families to Medi-Cal! I would definitely recommend him. We've been with him for 9 yrs and for 9 yrs he hasn't let us down. :)
Dr. Brown is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Childrens Medical Center
Dr. Philip S Brown Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Philip S Brown
Dr. Brown earned his Medical Doctorate from the University of Texas, San Antonio. He completed his internship and residency at Children's Medical Center in Dayton, Ohio. Dr. Brown is the former Chief of Pediatrics at St. Mary Medical Center.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Philip S Brown is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Victorville, CA.