Dr. Philip S Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip S Brown?

Dr Brown is awesome.. its just the facility for IEHP thats not up to date.

Excellent physician, shows concern and compassion for his patients.

less then 1 star is my rating

Dr. Philip Brown is very rude! Ill be switching my kids doctor ASAP he haves no patience and rushes through the kids sick visits. He also gives me attitude when I show him nothing but respect. We don't need that kind of doctor for my kids. Absolutely ridiculous.

Awesome pediatrician

A few friends recommended Dr. Brown when my son was about 7. Dr. Brown and his staff have always been courteous and every question answered professionally. He even kept my son as a patient after Obama care changed Healthy Families to Medi-Cal! I would definitely recommend him. We've been with him for 9 yrs and for 9 yrs he hasn't let us down. :)

Dr.brown is the best, I love how he is straight forward,honest,and cares for his patients. Our family could not have asked for a better dr.

Rude MD

The office staff was great, but that was deceiving because as soon as the medical assistant, or who ever she was, called us back, was totally rude, as was the doctor. It was my daughters first appointment here, neither of us had been here before and the med assistant as well as the doc never introduced themselves. I could have been helped by the mad Dr. Frankenstein for all I know, and come to think of it, I think I was. Avoid this doctor, he's a QUACK!

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Brown is a wonderful Doctor. When I moved to the High Desert 24 years ago He is the only Doctor up in the high desert that would take my son with Down Syndrome and He Didn't even take the Insurance that we had but he made an exception for my son. He always took his time and when he left the desert at one point I was devastated but he made sure he referred us to another pediatrician that he trusted. My kids loved him. He is the best...

mom

Sorry but to get an appt is a month long. His nurse is unfriendly. Not available friday. Seemed to rush through his appts. Waiting time can be more than 30 min.

this doctor sucks

Took my daughter cause she had a fever and a cold he told me the only thing he could give me was tissue. Very rude also asked me why I keep her out of school with her being sick would never recommend hi m

I found this doctor to be very rude, and we will not being going back. He basically told me I was ridiculous for bringing my son in with questions, and concerns about his eating. He also said that not to feed him "junk food" without even listening to hardly anything I said. Worst experience I have had with a pediatrician

Dr, Brown is an outstanding physician who I have known and trusted for many years. He is excellent with children, gaining their confidence and trust from the initila visit. He is extrememly knowledgeable as an MD, and he remains current with healthcare practices.

Very nice doctor. Thoughtful and considerate of your time.