Dr. Philip Brzozowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Brzozowski?

Posted on December 20th, 2015

Excellent physician, wonderful bedside manner.

A winner!

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Very nice person and excellent surgeon. Has an incredibly good staff as well. I would send my daughter to him; and that's high praise!

You won't be sorry you picked him

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

I have never met a more careing doctor he really takes the time to get to know you and what your needs are. I drive 45 minutes passing 3 different hospitals just to see this doctor!

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

He was very nice and very mannerly.

Nothing But The Best

Posted on March 11th, 2014

I have been with Dr. Brzozowski since I was 18 years old and I am 35 now. As I always tell him he is the most gentle man I know. I love his staff and they make you feel nothing but comfortable. My mom also goes to him and I have sent other family members to him. He is awesome, I will continue to be with him until the day he stops practicing.

Posted on November 15th, 2013

He was a great dr delivered my son and was very professional

The most trustworthy doctor I know

Posted on May 28th, 2013

Dr. Brzozowski has been my physician for many years. He has always been professional and caring. I recommended my mother to him and she feels the same way I do about her experience with him. He is compassionate and intelligent and takes all the time you need to answer your questions. I have seen many doctors over the years but Dr. Brzozowski always makes me feel as if I am his top priority, like a good doctor should.

Posted on May 15th, 2012

Dr. Brzozowski was great. I was absolutely comfortable with him, my first appointment he took the time to ask questions to get to know me to make me feel comfortable before the check up. This was something most doctors never take the time or care to do. I really appreciated it.

Simply the best

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. B's for more than 20 years. I only wish all my docs could live up to his standards for both medical skill and caring. When he called on a Monday morning to tell me I needed a breast biopsy, he told me he had had the results late on Friday but waited to call so he wouldn't spoil my weekend. This level of consideration and caring still amazes me. I can't say enough good things about him.

Posted on July 28th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Brzozowski for over 20 years. He was there during all three of my pregnancies. I would reccommend him to anyone.

Posted on January 5th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Brzozowski for about 20 yrs. I travel from NKY to see him every year!!

Posted on June 20th, 2009

Dr. Brzozowski has been wonderful throughout everything I have been through, he is friendly, helpful, and very informative. I would recommend him to everyone who needs an OB. I gave birth to one baby girl and have another child on the way and would not go anywhere else for service! Thanks!