Dr. Philip Bushnick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Bushnick?

Had a simple procedure done

Posted on November 21st, 2016

The office staff was nice but not always organized. The made several billing errors so be sure to double check receipts and payments made. Dr. Bushnick was generally nice but certainly does not go above and beyond to make you comfortable. At times, he would answer questions with an attitude. I asked him a simple question and he responded with "How am I supposed to know that?" It was just rude. I chalked it up to he is just a wealthy old man that can be completely rude of he wants because he is better than everyone around him. Either way, the work done was fine. He never followed up at all which is fine because I prefer to not converse with him.

Wonderful Experience

Posted on May 25th, 2015

Dr. Bushnick is thorough and compassionate. His work is spectacular and really works to perfection. A true artist. Thank You Dr Bushnick! ps. The staff is amazing!

Stellar Experience

Posted on July 16th, 2013

Dr. Bushnick was highly knowledgeable about my concerns and discussed all the options with me prior to helping me make a final decision. I felt very educated and confident after he laid everything out for me. His staff was very kind and prompt to my needs which helped the process go very smoothly. My surgery went very well and I am incredibly pleased with the result that followed. I wouldn't have gone to any other doctor out there. He's the best!

Posted on July 16th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Bushnick for my abdominal surgery was excellent. I did not have any issues post-op at all and the scar is barely visible. He is an experienced surgeon who really cares about the patient and providing the best outcome. I have recommended him to many of my friends and family members over the years and they too have been very happy with the results.

Recent office visit

Posted on July 16th, 2013

My feeling and comfort level with Dr. Bushnick was immediately relaxed. I felt he is extremely knowledgeable and his personal interactions with me set me at ease. The surgery he performed went smoothly and he and his staff were all very supportive. I would highly recommend him.

Highly Recommend This Doctor to Anyone Wanting Cosmetic Surgery!

Posted on July 15th, 2013

After struggling with my weight and body image since childhood, I finally decided to get cosmetic surgery. Dr. Phil Bushnick came highly recommended by family and friends. I had an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) and mastopexy (breast lift). Dr. Bushnick explained every detail of what is involved in the procedure, before/after care, and he was very open to answering any questions I had. Never once did I feel nervous or question whether I was making the right decision. He was very comforting and professional. It has been 3 years since my surgery and I can say without Dr. Bushnick I would NEVER have the confidence in my body I have now. I love my summers and bikini season now! Before my surgery I would have never considered even buying one. If you are looking for a Dr. who is professional, kind, thorough, and will do all he can to help you look the way you have always dreamed, Dr Phil Bushnick gets my highest recommendation!

Couldn't have asked for more

Posted on July 15th, 2013

I reviewed Dr. Bushnick on Yelp but after googling him and finding the handful of poor reviews on this website, I felt compelled to come to his defense (as the other reviewers have mentioned.) I went to Dr. Bushnick for a rhinoplasty after breaking my nose as a preteen. I had been teased about it for years and finally decided to go ahead and fix the bump. It was important to me that my surgery not look "done." I wanted the nose I was meant to have before it was broken and Dr. Bushnick gave me just that. It was a very easy surgery (less than an hour) and I could not be happier with the results. I was so pleased I have even referred friends to him and they have also been extremely happy with their surgeries! I have also gone back to Dr. Bushnick's office for some skin treatments with his wife, who is a Registered Nurse. I have gotten microdermabrasians which are noninvasive exfoliating procedures. It makes my skin soooo soft and it really glows after! I would recommend this office to anyone interested in cosmetic or reconstructive surgery. I thought it was really nice that this wasn't like a "Doctor 90210" type of plastic surgeon and they do a lot of reconstructive work for women who have had breast cancer. The office staff is very nice and I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Dr. Bushnick.

Excellent breast Augmentation & Tummy Tuck

Posted on July 15th, 2013

I interviewed many physicians before deciding on Dr. Bushnick for my breast augmentation & tummy tuck. He spent so much time with me explaining the procedures. His bedside manner is very patient & down to earth. I knew right away I could really trust him & feel comfortable talking with him. His entire staff were so helpful & experienced. My results were awesome!! I am so happy!! I wish I had done it sooner!

Worst reconstruction ever

Posted on June 6th, 2013

After having a mastectomy, this Dr. was supposed to reconstruct my breast. We deciding the size of the implants we continued on with the surgery. Well much to my suprise, prior to going into surgery I spoke to him again to verify the size of the implant, I woke up from surgery with a very different result. NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN WILL THIS MAN TOUCH ME. I'm now having to go through the Whole Process Again!!!

fantastic!

Posted on May 8th, 2013

Like the other post, it is a shame most people don't write good reviews. I had breast augmentation two years ago. I am one of 5 people in my area who had this done. I am the only one who went to Dr. Bushnik, everyone else went to these "spas" and specialty dr.'s "downtown." Now, everyone is going to Dr. Bushnik because theirs look awful! My breasts are very natural looking and feeling. He took the time to explain the risks involved and gave me the choice of silicone or saline. He let me "try" several sizes and even let me come back three or four times to retry the size since I was slightly neurotic! I am thrilled with what he did and I thank him. I have also had botox from him and it is fabulous. Botox can bruise. You are injecting a foreign substance into your body. I am a bruiser and only once have I had a slight bruise from his injections. Highly recommend him and his practice!

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

Would never recommend this Dr, have chronic nerve damage after having a breast reduction 2 years ago. Denies that there is anything wrong. I have numerous and extensive out of pocket medical bills due to his mistake. Ladies, think twice before having any plastic surgery done, this Plastic Surgeon will deny that anything is wrong. Also, dont have any dr tell you that healing just takes time. They tell you this so that they cant be sued!! In the state of Illinois you only have 2 years to file a malpractice suit against them, then no attorney will take your case. I found this out the hard way,please reconsider your options, I wish I had never had this done. All I wanted was the truth because I knew something was wrong and this dr could not and would not admit that nerve damage happens, and more often than they will ever admit to. Beware, and don't become a victim of promises of a perfect recovery like I was. I will have this pain the rest of my life, I WAS healthy before I had this surgery, please be aware that things CAN go wrong and don't be pressured into surgery, no matter what this Dr promises you.

Dr. Bad Botox

Posted on December 12th, 2011

After meeting with Bushnick, he left the room and something told me not to do it, but I ignored it and got the botox injections. MISTAKE!! Had slight droppy eye on one side and severe bruising on the other. Thansgiving was interesting trying to explain to people what happened to me. Also, I asked him to remove some skin tags and he told me to cut them off myself. I'm a transplant patient on immunosupressive drugs. What an idiot! Run!!!