Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Philip C Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Philip C Lee has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
Dr. Philip C Lee has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Lee had great bedside manner and was willing to answer any of my questions. I wound up having to have a c-section and everything went really well. My scar looks non-existent. I have since switched to more affordable insurance, but I'm tempted to return to Kaiser for future baby #2 in order for him to perform my surgery again.
i have really bad experience with this doctor i went to him with some simple infection like couple times and the treatment what i received was going totally in wrong direction-i heard more and more incredible stories and explanation (which test results didnt confirm it at all)of my condition from the doctor but i absolutely didnt see any results...for two months my infection didnt clear at all and doctor wanted to repeat the same tests(that was negative by the way) and treat my "imagionary" secondary infections while the primary infection wasnt resolved and didnt clear comletely
I had my first appointment after being away from kaiser for over 3 years. Dr. Lee was very polite, plesant, great bedside manners. He was very detailed and explained eveything to me very thorough. I probably for the first time in my 30 years actaully understood something. He had a plan right away of what to do, when do to. He was very straigth to the point, no sugar coating. I would recommend him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
38 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Cumberland Medical Center, 2525 Cumberland Pkwy SE, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Philip C Lee, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Atlanta, GA, in this video.
Dr. Philip C Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.