Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip J Cannon MD
Dr. Philip J Cannon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceville, GA, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Lawrenceville, GA . He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip J Cannon has 3 locations
1000 Medical Center Blvd
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
Dr. Philip J Cannon has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Philip J Cannon has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Philip J Cannon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Gwinnett Emerg Spicialist, pc
Self-verified patient of Dr. Philip J Cannon - Posted on May 2nd, 2018
Very poor service, supplying emergency room doctors to Gwinnett Medical Center that are out of network for major ACA insurer (only 2 in my county) , so their doctors gets 10 times the reasonable fee for the same service. You are not told by the doctor or hospital at the time of service whether or not the doctor is out of network. This is illegal in many States. Why would a doctor have much incentive to be in-network when he can earn 10 times the amount being out of network... I agree to pay this company the reasonable in network fee but they refused to accept that . Very Poor.
36 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Philip J Cannon Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Philip J Cannon's office for more information.
1000 Medical Center Blvd Lawrenceville, GA : (678) 312-1000
2221 Peachtree Rd NE Atlanta, GA : (678) 442-3317
500 Medical Center Blvd Ste 135 Lawrenceville, GA : (678) 442-3317
Locations & Directions
Dr. Philip J Cannon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.