Dr. Philip K Capp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip K Capp?

Cancel appointment short noticed

Dr Capp (world class$

He has a huge heart to help you get better

Best doc in SEATTLE

He's the BEST

He's the best. So very kind.

Patient care is excellent. He truly cares about his patients!

Excellent MD!

I met Dr Capp when I had to go in for an issue and my PCP was on vacation. It was a very busy day at the clinic, but I didn't mind waiting. I was a bit shocked that Dr Capp roomed me himself, and did my vitals. He apologized for the long wait, and said he wanted to get me in as he knows that I work in the hospital and that my time was valuable. While I greatly appreciated this very sweet gesture, I don't expect it, especially when I am getting health care at my place of employment. That left a very good first impression, as I was kinda hesitant to meet a new MD. It was all wonderful from there. He really took the time to listen to my concerns, he is very straight forward, but not in a mean way. He never made you feel like a number or less than human. Things are explained in a manner in which you will understand, but he is quite eloquent as well. Dr Capp is very compassionate, and has wonderful bedside manner. He's very much up to date on all the medical tests and technology and will work with you on getting you better and preventing disruptions to your health. He also is quick to respond via MyChart, and addresses all concerns and questions in a timely manner. He's offered care for me after my husband and I conceive, as he does OB/GYN too, as much as I love for him to do that I promised my PCP that I would choose her. I am also a bit old fashioned but I prefer that kind of care to a female provider. Other than that Dr Capp is top notch!

To the point at every visit..., not shy to say what he sees!

I have tried numerous doctors after leaving a domestic violence relationship that ended me being addicted to opiates. I never feel ashamed to tell him the truth(unlike all preceding doctors I only lied to). I am so excited that I can go to one doctor that treats and listens and makes himself human.....instead of jumping around to as many as 5 doctors at once. I have developed trust issues because of the DV but somehow, some way he made me feel at ease, safe and "normal" even in my crazy life.

Thank you, Dr. Capp

Dr. Capp, thank you for delivering my baby and helping me with my addiction. No one else would believe in me and give me support you did. You saved my life.

seattle's best

He really listens. He is very direct. He doesn't cut corners and he won't pull punches. He's helped me in ways no one else could . Not pushy but a straight shooter. His staff is very nice.

Uber Professional and Compassionate

I have the pleasure of working with Dr. Capp on a professional basis, and I was compelled to write this as I was looking up his number for another of my patients. Dr. Capp is like doctors were in the old days, when they made house calls. He doesn't do that, but he seems like the kind of doctor who would. He exhibits genuine concern, his savvy approach with patients lets them know he understands thier issues, and they are in good hands. He is compassionate, caring and available. His refreshing approach and patient-centered practice demonstrates excellence.

Mental Health Care

Dr. Capp has taken concerns seriously and has been an incredible help. Highly recommended!

Best doc

Very nice, smart and funny. Treated me with respect. I appreciate you, Dr. Capp!