Have you seen Dr. Philip Ceraulo?

I had a great visit with Dr. Ceraulo

He informed me and explain what his process was going to be. He told me what he would expect of me and what he would do to get me there. I really enjoyed my visit with him. He is a personable guy and he isn't afraid of showing a smile or sharing a laugh with you, unlike some other doctors. I will definitely be going back to him.

I had R.A for the last 16 years to the point were it has damaged my spine to bone and nerve and without this amazing Dr. Ceraulo I would not be able to move. never waited for more than 10 minutes and that is unheard off with doctors .

Terrific

I'm a RN and would highly recommend Dr. Ceraulo, he's professional as well as kind and a wealth of knowledge.

Dr Cerullo is the most understanding and compassionate doctor I've ever met. People like me with chronic pain issues every single day where it interrupts our life are tried of being told to 'man up' or 'just deal with the pain' it is impossible. I personally was at the end of my rope when I met dr Cerullo and that appointment was life changing. I will never be able to thank him enough for giving me my life back..and I'd recommend him to anyone ...

I have been seeing Doctor Ceraulo for years for my chronic back pain after 3 spine surgeries. What I remember back then and to this day is his compassion for people in pain. He always has time to listen and he genuinely cares about getting my pain managed. I would and have highly recommended him. He's a true caring Doctor.

I am so glad that I was referred to Dr. Ceraulo by my friend. He is extremely knowledgeable and had excellent bedside manner. I found his staff very helpful and courteous. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for pain relief.

Patient

Dr Ceraulo is probably the best physician I've ever encountered. Not only does he take the time to accurately diagnose my conditions, but he also takes the time to explain, in layman's terms, treatment options to pursue. Most importantly, because of his demeanor and honesty, I have been able to establish a very high level of trust, like no other Doctor that I've been a patient of. He has helped me tremendously. I once asked him what his favorite part of being a physician-to which he replied- when a patient tells him how much his treatment has helped them or alleviated his/her pain or cured their condition. He has helped me tremendously. If you're honest and looking for a Dr.to help treat your condition, I couldn't recommend a better doctor. He has been a blessing in my life and I am extremely grateful.

Dr ceraulo is great! He took his time answering my questions and made me feel at ease. He is very knowledgeable and professional. Both my husband and I go to him. Office staff is helpful and caring. Everyone made me feel at home. I recommend everyone I know to see him.

Go elsewhere

Do yourself a favor and head elsewhere, it will be the best thing you can do.

Dr. Philip Ceraulo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Edison, NJ.