Dr. Philip N Chironis Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Philip N Chironis?

Thank you so much!

Adult tonsillectomy was just done on my adult child and so far she is doing the victory song of just finding out how well she can breathe for the first time! yippee! Thank God for Dr. Chironis! Well done! I will try to give more feedback when I can. Thank you Thank you !

Great Doctor and helped in cleaning my sinuses. Felling much better.

I live in Mission Viejo and was looking for an ENT for my mother for her hearing Aids. Dr. Chironis was so helpful and patient with my mother. Nice location in Newport Beach, over by HOAG Hospital. Dr. Chironis is now our new ENT doctor and would recommend.

Newport Native

Dr. Chironis has been assisting me with my sinuses for years and he is the most professional doctor I have come in contact with. His staff is accommodating and always helpful.

Ear Infection

I was on vacation in Newport Beach and I was having issues with my ears. I woke up and knew they were infected so I looked up the closest ENT on Yelp and Dr. Chironis popped up. I called and asked if they accepted my insurance and they wee so helpful in fitting me in. I got my medication and felt better within a couple days. Nice office and an even better staff.

Tonsils

Having trouble with my tonsils and Dr. Chironis properly diagnosed and now I'm feeling great. Thanks for being friendly. Nice office too. Very clean

Hearing Aids

accommodating and patient with me. Very nice doctor. Hearing aids were perfect

Sinuses

Very professional and friendly. My sinuses have improved greatly and I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Chironis in Newport Beach.

Not a good doctor!

Checkup was very fast and rushed. He could not diagnose my problem. No communication skills, he is not even trying to comfort you, just makes you feel worse and like you can never be cured!

Best doctor in orange county!

My hearing loss was becoming a huge problem. It became worse and worse.... I came this clinic.... Phil for all my treatment. Wendy and his staff had been the greatest. I have since referred several patients to dr Phil and his practice. highly recommended orange punts premier nose and throate doctor!

Great Doctor!

My child had an extremely rare tumor in his ear that had been misdiagnosed as an ear infection by another doctor. Dr. Chironis helped expedite a CAT scan to confirm the correct diagnosis, and helped us get treatment from the world's leading surgeon in this area. He was very compassionate and helpful throughout the process, and saved my son's hearing.

Worst of the worst!

He has no communication skills , no listening ability, no respect to a patien ! Worst of the worst!