Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Philip J Citek has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
He seems "proud" of the fact that he has no bedside manner. As a long time patient (unfortunately there are few choices for PM Drs. On the central coast) I simply shut my mouth and try not to annoy this poor excuse for Dr. He does't even make eye contact and if asked to explain what was meant by his often sarcastic replies talks down to you repeating THE SAME THING again........if you ctan hold on to your self esteem and put up with an emotionally abusive Dr. once a month then by all means see him. Have a therapist handy, you'll need one on hand if you choose to see him for any length of time.
I drove my mom to her appt. while sitting in office waiting for her I could hear this doctor yelling at her. My mom comes out crying as she always does after seeing this man. he proceeds to make comments in office that was not for everyones ears. He takes my mom, his self and I into another room where he prociedes to put his finger in her face!!!! All I can say is he (Citek) displayed extreme unprofessionalism!!!!! And therefore I feel sad for all that must see this Dr.
Dr. Citek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Universidad Del Noreste
St Vincents Hospital
Dr. Philip J Citek accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsWomens Center For Family Health, 7619 Morro Rd, Atascadero, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Philip J Citek in this video.
Dr. Philip J Citek is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Atascadero, CA.