Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Philip Dangelo has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 5 of 15
NEED GREAT DOCTOR, BUT, HE HAS ISSUES WITH NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE HIM ONCE A MONTH, FOR FOLLOW UPS, AND MYSELF NOT BEING ABLE TO SKIP WORK WHEN EVER I WANT, HE REFUSES TO CONTINUE CARE..WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE HIPACRATICAL OATHE THAT USE TO BE REQUIRED FOR ALL DOCTORS FROM YEARS AGO TO THE PRESENT? ECONOMY SUCKS AND FINANCES ARE LIMITED. SO WHERE DOES A PERSON TURN?
Dr. D'Angelo is purely a very inhumane individual, as he allowed his rude and very ignorant staff members Dawn and Joy, through their very obvious incompetence to shamefully turn away an 85 year old lady, who recently broke her hip and sadly lost her remaining sight as well and because of the so-called excuse, after accepting the patient, due to over-booking. It must be nice on the Dr.'s part to treat his not-needed patients like cattle and I strongly hope that others will join me in contacting the AMA in getting this Clown and his Circus closed down. I also hope that Joy, Dawn and the rest of the Dr.'s ANIMALS along with their entire families are on the heartless and helpless receiving end of "I am sorry, there is Nothing we can do" when they desperately need it most.
Dr. Dangelo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ocala Regional Medical Center
36 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions8150 SW Highway 200, Ocala, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Philip Dangelo in this video.
Dr. Philip Dangelo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.