Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, with another office in Jupiter, FL. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Family Medicine. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West, Saint Mary's Medical Center and Good Samaritan Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Miller has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Hospital West
Saint Mary's Medical Center
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Memorial Regional Hospital
Col Hospital W Palm
Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara Medical Center
Memorial Hospital West
39 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Philip Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Philip Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.