Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Rose
Dr. Philip Rose, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Whitsett, NC, with other offices in Greensboro, NC and Greensboro, NC . He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Rose is affiliated with Wesley Long Community Hospital, Women's Hospital of Greensboro and Cone Behavioral Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Rose has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Rose saved my life! He had to remove 2 Bonine cysts, one on each of my ovaries, back in the year 2004. I had a soft ball sized cyst on my left ovary, and a golf ball sized cyst on my right ovary, that was causing me to be in chronic pain 24/7. My periods was light to no period at all, and that caused weight gain, chronic fatigue, could not run or excursive at all. After my surgery, I healed fast, regained my strength, felt more energized, lost weight, and started walking and exercising. My periods have been regular after Dr. Rose removed those cysts. I stayed in bed for years, due to having cysts on my ovaries, and Dr. Rose helped me get my life back. Itâs 2016, 12 years later, and have not had one problem with my ovaries ever since my surgery. I still till this day have regular healthy periods. Thank you Dr. Rose, and sorry for the long delay for this review. God bless great surgeons like you Dr. Rose.
Dr. Rose is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wesley Long Community Hospital
Women's Hospital of Greensboro
Cone Behavioral Health Center
Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Moses Cone Health System
49 Years Experience
Universite De Lausanne
Graduated in 1964
Dr. Philip Rose accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Philip Rose is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Whitsett, NC.