More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Philip A Davidson has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Philip A Davidson has the following 9 expertise
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Chondromalacia Patellae
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Kneecap Dislocation (Patellar Dislocation)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 39
Doctor Phil had my MRI showing a labral tear, but he still wanted to make sure that my neck pain was caused by my shoulder and not the other way around. I saw a spinal doctor in the same office whom stated my shoulder was in fact the cause of my neck pain. He is very thorough and respectful of his patience concerns. This is the first time I have had any kind of surgery and it went very smooth. His staff are experienced and kind. I would recommend Dr. Phil Davidson to anyone needing shoulder or knee surgery.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
31 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Philip A Davidson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- SelectHealth Select Care
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Philip A Davidson in this video.
Dr. Philip A Davidson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.