Dr. Philip W Deibert Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Philip W Deibert?

Check uo

Dr. Diebert is the best. Always upbeat. Very thoughtful. And just a great person. Truly a great doctor.

Best Doctor Ever

Been with Dr. D for over five years. He is one of the most compassionate, caring, extremely knowledgeable doctor I have ever been to. He actually listens to your questions and answers everyone of them. I only wish I had found him at the beginning of my heart problems because I truly trust him and his judgement.

Dr. D. leaves no stone unturned. Because of this I have been spared a major heart attack. I am very thankful to have him as my doctor.

One of the best have known him for along time and knew who I wanted when it came to heart care

Amazing Diagnosis

I went to see Dr. Deibert for pain in my hand. Dr sent me for an X-Ray and found unusual arthritis for a 50 year old man. After further tests found a tumor that needed to be removed. This surgery allowed me to extend my life by many, many years. Other Dr's did not find anything despite my other complaints.

The Doctor's Doctor

As a doctor I think I know a little bit about the profession. Dr. Deibert is simply the BEST there is. He is very compassionate, extremely knowlegable and most understanding. They just don't make doctors like Dr. Deibert any more. 4 Stars don't do him justice.

Most Excellent Cardiologist & Astute Diagnostician

Dr. Philip Deibert is a most astute disgnostician and and excellent, excellent physician. He spends time with each patient, asks penetrating questions and treats the entire person, referring them to other excellent physicians if needed. He is a highly respected by his patients, peers and medical staff and is a tremendous credit to his profession and to St. Mary Medical Cneter.