Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Philip A Dodd has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
He's the best doctor I've ever had and have had 3 children. He's very knowledgeable in his field of practice, very compassionate and extremely personable. I would message him on a Saturday night and he would get back to me Sunday morning!!! Now that's dedication. I couldn't have asked for a better Doctor to care for me during pregnancy and labor. Awesome guy.
Dr.Dodd is by far the best OB/GYN. I've come across. He sincerely cares about his patients. Any time I had an issue or concern I could message him and he would promptly get back to me no matter how big or small my issue was. The staff in his office always courteous. Wait times not bad at all. Nevera problem making an appointment. Dr Dodd not like any other doctor that may brush you off. He truly cares and is ready willing and able to help!
28 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Philip A Dodd accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Philip A Dodd in this video.
Dr. Philip A Dodd is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Stockton, CA.