Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip R Downer
Dr. Philip R Downer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Seattle, WA. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Downer is affiliated with University Of Washington Medical Center and Providence Centralia Hospital Retail. Dr. Downer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip R Downer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Surgery
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Showing 5 of 97
Once you are home and need advice about anything regarading your procedure, Dr. Downers PAs shine brightly. All you need to do is call the main OSS phone # and follow the prompts. Very user friendly. Shortly after you call one of the PAs will call you. You will find it very comforting to talk to Agnes, Brian, Remmy, or Adam. There callback times are quick. I do not think I waited more than 10 minutes for a callback. Wonderful when it is 9 PM and you need advice. Cant say enough. We all know that there is nothing more important than a quick response from a Doctor when you are hurting. This service and these PAs deliver. Awesome was my comment after the 1st call, and they never let me down. Thanks
Didn't go over the MRI or X-Ray results with me. Didn't go over the printout of the results stating he didn't need to see that. Didn't talk about the cyst or the torn labrum that I have just stating that i have arthritis and he would give me an injection after I told him that I had an injection in the hip with no help. Felt very rushed in the office.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Downer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mc Gill University Fac Med Hospital
Dr. Philip R Downer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera MultiCare Connected Care
- Premera NW PHYS Network: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Philip R Downer in this video.
Dr. Philip R Downer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.