Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Anderson MD
Dr. Philip Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paris, KY, with other offices in Bardstown, KY and Shelbyville, KY (and 5 other locations). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Lourdes Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Anderson has 8 locations
1530 Lone Oak Rd
Paducah, KY 42003
Book Online Now
Dr. Philip Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Philip Anderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
My review of Dr P
Self-verified patient of Dr. Philip Anderson - Posted on October 17th, 2010
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University of Kentucky
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Philip Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Philip Anderson's office for more information.
9 Linville Dr Paris, KY : (888) 203-1274
4305 New Shepherdsville Rd Bardstown, KY : (888) 203-1274
727 Hospital Dr Shelbyville, KY : (888) 203-1274
1530 Lone Oak Rd Paducah, KY 42003
3920 Dutchmans Ln Louisville, KY : (888) 203-1274
1140 Lexington Rd Georgetown, KY : (888) 203-1274
299 Kings Daughters Dr Frankfort, KY : (888) 203-1274
360 Amsden Ave Versailles, KY : (888) 203-1274
Locations & Directions
Dr. Philip Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paris, KY.