Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Philip E Henderson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Philip E Henderson has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Philip E Henderson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Philip E Henderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I was a patient of Dr. Henderson's for 18 years am going to arrange to come back for a physical...From CO. He was and I am sure still is, very informative. He always took time for ?'s and never rushed. Because he was my doc for so many years a deep trust was built. I trusted his "Thoughts". VERY informative about what he's caring for...physical, preg and surg. I only wish I would find a HENDERSON here in CO. I am going to spend the money to fly out from CO to WA. Yes, he's that GREAT!!
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
38 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsProvidence Physician Group Ob/Gyn Pavilion, 900 Pacific Ave Ste 501, Everett, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Philip E Henderson in this video.
Dr. Philip E Henderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Everett, WA.