Dr. Philip E Henderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip E Henderson?

Love him

He was always there for me during my pregnancy. I could not have asked for a better doctor.

This dr. is not working for you only working to insure he doesnt get sued

He doesnt listen to concerns and he is always saying one thing and doing another. You cant trust this doctor

I would reccomend this doctor, he is very caring and makes you as comfortable as he possibly can.

The best "Doc"

I was a patient of Dr. Henderson's for 18 years am going to arrange to come back for a physical...From CO. He was and I am sure still is, very informative. He always took time for ?'s and never rushed. Because he was my doc for so many years a deep trust was built. I trusted his "Thoughts". VERY informative about what he's caring for...physical, preg and surg. I only wish I would find a HENDERSON here in CO. I am going to spend the money to fly out from CO to WA. Yes, he's that GREAT!!

Dr. Philip E Henderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Everett, WA.