Dr. Philip E Rosen Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Philip E Rosen?

RN

If you like pain for the rest of your life, I would have to say, then this is the man you would want to see! After my first surgical procedure, I had the hardware, which was obviously not suppose to be there, protruding out of my RLE. On follow-up, his staff was rude and apparently didn't know what they were doing. I believe he hires uneducated staff and then calls them nurses, which they are apparently not - according to their name identification tags! The hardware continues to protrude outwards more and more each year. It even gets caught on my socks. I also, have to try on special shoes just to fit around the wires, ect. coming outbound......What I really can't seem to gather, is after over 40 something years in practice (experience per say according to this site), not even one single review.

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.