Dr. Philip A Eaton Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Philip A Eaton?

Initial Appointment

Staff was courteous and helpful. Dr. Eaton was pleasant, and communication with him was easy. He performed his examination and also checked everything about which I had concerns. I have another appointment. My husband also is his patient and is very well satisfied with exams and treatments.

Dr. Eaton was timid and basically nonverbal. Had unqualified staff do everything. Barely even looked.

I waited over 90 mins. in waiting room. When I inquired at the desk about the wait time I was told "yes, he is running behind - you will just have to wait." I cancelled my appt. and walked out.

Dr. Philip A Eaton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salisbury, NC.