More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Philip W Eppley II has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Sports Medicine
- Adolescent Medicine
Showing 2 of 2
I normally do not rate anyone, but this is ridiculous. I have taken my son to him for the 4th time and every time he misdiagnoses him, gives him medicine that does not help in the slightest, keeps telling us we should come back in two weeks and when we do and tell him it`s not working he assigns another useless medication. My son has a lung infection.. period.. everyone in the whole family got it and was cured by a simple antibiotic. we told him we want that antibiotic so that he would stop suffering and what this so called doctor did was listen to his lungs and say that it`s "allergies". He doesn`t have allergies, he has what we had and it`s ridiculous that he expects us to trust him when he has been wrong all of those times. Please skip this guy and go to a competent doctor- we had to find this out the hard way
Dr. Philip W Eppley II accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPediatric Health Associates, 2860 Carol Rd, York, PA
Dr. Philip W Eppley II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near York, PA.