Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Faris
Dr. Philip Faris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mooresville, IN. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Faris is affiliated with Franciscan St Francis Health Mooresville, Franciscan St. Francis Health Beech Grove and Community Hospital East. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Faris has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Femoral Fractures
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Faris is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Franciscan St. Francis Health Beech Grove
Community Hospital East
ST Francis Hospital
Hendricks Regional Health
Franciscan St. Francis Health - Indianapolis
St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Morgan Hospital And Medical Center
St Vincent Hospital Health Care Center
St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Franciscan St. Francis Health - Mooresville
41 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Clarian Health Partners
Dr. Philip Faris accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFranciscan Physicians Network, 1199 Hadley Rd, Mooresville, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Philip Faris in this video.
Dr. Philip Faris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mooresville, IN.