Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Philip D Fleekop has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Watery Eyes
- Drug Allergy
- Nasal Allergies
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Fleekop is one of the best doctors I've ever been to, for any ailment. After being told by more than one internist that I had asthma, Dr. F determined that I did not; this got me off powerful meds that I didn't need and that were costing me a pretty penny;nor do I have any allergies! I have chronic non-allergic rhinitis, pure and simple. He was terrific in giving e practical advice for treatment, esp of the "killer colds" I tend to get due to the sinus problems; he does not see any drug reps, something admirable in an age when busy docs often tend to rely on them too much.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2015, 2014, 2010, 2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Fleekop is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Philip D Fleekop accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAbington Medical Specialists, 2300 Computer Rd Ste M66, Willow Grove, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Philip D Fleekop in this video.
Dr. Philip D Fleekop is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Willow Grove, PA.