Dr. Philip E Fleming Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip E Fleming?

Lipo FAIL/ Facial laser

While Dr Flemming does have great bedside manners he is not going to fix his mistakes! I was happy with my tummy tuck but very unhappy with my lipo on my stomach! Now my lower belly is simi flat BUT it looks like my belly is under my boobs where the fat wasn't removed!! Left me feeling very overwhelme & depressed! Now will have to save money to fix his bad job. I also had him laser my face while I was under anesthesia. Another big mistake!! I know have permanent big red streaks going vertical from lower jawline to under eyes. I now look like a freak show! DO NOT RECOMMEND GOING TO DR FLEMMING!! PUT IT THIS WAY HE NEVER TOOK THE AFTER SURGERY PICS!!!!

Positive experience. Dr. Fleming was professional, informative, knowledgeable, and caring. His support staff were also caring and professional. I left feeling grateful that I had chosen Dr. Philip Fleming as my doctor!

Dr. Philip E Fleming is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.