Dr. Philip Fried Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Fried?

can't go wrong here

Posted on December 26th, 2014

always expert, and personable, good-humored and healing.

Posted on May 29th, 2014

The office on Old Mamaroneck Road is absolutely disgusting. The carpet and chairs are filthy. The reception area is a cluttered mess. This is the worst medical office I have ever been too. Waited over an hour to be seen by the doctor. Had to listen to the receptionist's personal telephone conversations. I should of went with my first instinct and got out of there, but thought maybe things would be much more organized and clean in the exam rooms. Went into the exam room (clutter again, messy), he was working on the previous patient's record, he never turned around to greet me, never introduced himself. I don't even think he washed his hands from the previous patient. When he did turn around, he asked what the problem was, I told him and he never even gets me a gown to put on, I had to literally pull my shirt up for him to see the issue. Right away he said, antibiotics, come back in 3 or 4 weeks. I politely pulled my shirt down and walked out. This is the nastiest medical office I have ever seen. I would not have anyone from this office remove a splinter.

Acne for over 15 years!

Posted on March 4th, 2014

Let me just start off by saying I never take the time to write reviews but I am very grateful for Dr. Fried's help. I was a little skeptical about visiting a new dermatologist and did not know what to expect I have been suffering from severe acne since my teenage years into now my late twenties, I tried every acne treatment under the sun and with no success, I went to a "well renowned" dermatologist in Columbus circle with good reviews online and only saw me for 5 minutes and didn't take the time to treat me like a patient. When I visited Dr. Fried I told him I wanted to go on accutane( a really risky acne medication for severe acne) he said "let's try an alternative first because accutane has bad side effects." although I was disappointed at the moment I later realized he actually cared enough to give me an alternative route that was a better at the end. The first 3 months it was not a drastic change but with patience and following his instructions I started to see a big difference. I have been acne free for almost 3 months now and I don't remember feeling this confident about my skin as I am now. Big thanks to Dr. Fried!!!

I love Dr Fried, he is the best dermatologist.

Posted on April 1st, 2012

Best Doctor, I have been going to him for several years. Very experience.Very nice and kind.

FILTHY office ahere patients are crowded like cattle

Posted on August 25th, 2011

We waited 1 hour and 45 minutes for this doctor who had not contacted his nurse to say how long he'd be late. We had open wounds from skin problems as did many in the extremely crowded waiting room where children could not be contained in carriages after so long a wait and were on ffffffFILTHY carpets and chairs. The bathroom was also filthy. Then the doctor rushed each patient through. Our child has a history of skin problems and when asked if he had asked for or seen her records, he said if it was important to us to bring them but he didn't need to see them. The fact that we had told him we were there because prior medical treatments had not worked made his statement illogical. We will not return. He is moving mostly poor medicaid people through like cattle since they have no other resources in that area when they have no cars.

Good Doctor

Posted on February 21st, 2011

I called up for an appointment and I was told that Dr. Fried has an opening. I came on time and only had to wait a half hour to be seen. Dr. Fried saw me, answered the questions I had, performed a small procedure and was done. It was short but good for what I had come in for. I will probably come back for any other procedures I need.

Waste of money

Posted on January 18th, 2011

I tried to keep an open mind about the office but once going into the examine room it looked like a hoarders office. There was stacks of papers, books, etc around the perimeter of the ENTIRE room INCLUDING the COUNTER. It was far from clean and very dusty. I've NEVER seen anything like that in my life going to a doctors office! I thought the entire visit was a waste of my time, money and now have to go to another dermatologist because I would NEVER get anything done there unless I wanted a guaranteed infection because that place far from sterile.

Posted on April 23rd, 2010

great dermatologist

incompetent money grubbing creep

Posted on September 25th, 2009

this charlatan doesn't look at your skin for potential problems. what kind of dermatologist is this?

Posted on March 1st, 2009

Amazing doctor, recommended to all.

Posted on October 1st, 2017