Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Philip A Frndak has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Philip A Frndak has the following 14 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
Showing 5 of 23
I am so thankful Meadville has such a highly qualified orthopedic surgeon such as Dr. Frndak. I didn't have to do any searching for a surgeon as he has a great reputation in Meadville and "word of mouth" sometimes says it all! I wouldn't trust any other to perform my two hip replacements, and in the near future; I will be having both knees replaced. He did a wonderful job with my hip replacements although mine weren't "typical" hip replacement as I had Congenital Hip Dysplasia with my hip sockets not fully formed. He did a wonderful job in getting the hips in line and where they should be. His medical knowledge and ethics make him an awesome physician. There is no need to go out of town to have any joint replacements.
I had to have two total knee replacements and I have to say that this was the best experience I have had surgery wise. Dr. Frndak is kind and caring and totally committed to you the patient. If you do what he tells you to you will have a great result like I did. I had one knee replaced and 9 months later the second one done. I can tell you I wasn't afraid and was actually looking forward to the 2nd one because I knew what to expect. THE BEST THERE IS!
He put my mind at ease and I never once doubted anything he said. He was so good to me and I have had terrific results because of him. Thank God I investigated before I had the surgery because I feel I got the very best doctor and because of my good outcome many, many people I know have gone to him for surgery or advice. Thank you Dr. Frndak!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
30 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Philip A Frndak accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Philip A Frndak in this video.
Dr. Philip A Frndak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Meadville, PA.