Dr. Philip Frndak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Frndak?

Worst Experience ever

Posted on November 15th, 2017

Dr Frndak gave me too much steroids and pain meds. Therefor I suffered roid rage. It's a condition from too many steroids combined with pain meds. I was out of control. My son kept calling the office to tell them how mean that I was becoming. No one there believed him. I tried to strangle my wife. Whom I love more then life it's self. The police were called, and I was arrested and a PFA (Protection From Abuse) was filed against me. Which according to my son I deserved. I was completely out of control. I had to stay with my parents. My primary care physician diagnosed me with the roid rage. If Dr. Frndak would've done his job correctly, I would've never been in that situation. Dr Frndak is now on a sabbatical. I just found out he now retired. He took most of my records with him. How convenient.

Posted on February 21st, 2015

Excellent surgeon for knee replacements. I know as I am a proud recipient of one he put in.

Awesome Physician

Posted on August 7th, 2011

I am so thankful Meadville has such a highly qualified orthopedic surgeon such as Dr. Frndak. I didn't have to do any searching for a surgeon as he has a great reputation in Meadville and "word of mouth" sometimes says it all! I wouldn't trust any other to perform my two hip replacements, and in the near future; I will be having both knees replaced. He did a wonderful job with my hip replacements although mine weren't "typical" hip replacement as I had Congenital Hip Dysplasia with my hip sockets not fully formed. He did a wonderful job in getting the hips in line and where they should be. His medical knowledge and ethics make him an awesome physician. There is no need to go out of town to have any joint replacements.

Total Knee Replacements

Posted on January 18th, 2011

I had to have two total knee replacements and I have to say that this was the best experience I have had surgery wise. Dr. Frndak is kind and caring and totally committed to you the patient. If you do what he tells you to you will have a great result like I did. I had one knee replaced and 9 months later the second one done. I can tell you I wasn't afraid and was actually looking forward to the 2nd one because I knew what to expect. THE BEST THERE IS!

The Best!

Posted on August 27th, 2010

He put my mind at ease and I never once doubted anything he said. He was so good to me and I have had terrific results because of him. Thank God I investigated before I had the surgery because I feel I got the very best doctor and because of my good outcome many, many people I know have gone to him for surgery or advice. Thank you Dr. Frndak!

Posted on July 3rd, 2017