Dr. Philip S George Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Philip S George?

RUN

The office was dirty, I even took pictures of the floors. Medical Assistant is rude, does not listen to answers and is completely focussed on the computer to fill the information prompted. Dr. George is older but has some sort of issue maintaining focus on a conversation, I had to repeat my self and my reasons for visit at least 10 times. I walked out completely dissatisfied. His attempt to take notes was writing non-relevant words on a piece of paper that looked so messy he couldn't read and had to re-interrogate before writing a note, I am sure not even himself understood what he was doing. The referrals specialist does not know proper office behavior, she was doing something on the computer and started kicking like a 4-year-old during a tantrum. The only person in the whole office behaving properly was the front desk lady.

I liked him but his head office nurse is a bulldog. I will never return!

Dr. Philip S George is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.