Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip A Gideon
Dr. Philip A Gideon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gideon is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip A Gideon has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Gideon is kind and caring. He listens intently and takes the time to explain issues and procedures. He treats the patient with a friendly and personal touch and does not rush out of the exam room. Truly a Doc with a good heart and soul. One of the BEST! In addition, each and every staff or tech person we interacted with had that same warm, caring demeanor. Thank you!!
After years of seeing specialist after specialist, he is by far the best! He genuinely cares about you and is one of a kind! I went to him for symptoms that appeared to be cardio, and after listening to my story he explained what I really have going on and not only gave me a referral but he called the referring dr himself to get me in as soon as possible. I can't say enough about this amazing Dr, if only all Dr's were like him!
Dr. Gideon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1998
West Suburban Medical Center
Dr. Philip A Gideon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsScottsdale Cardiovascular Center PC, 3099 N Civic Center Plz, Scottsdale, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Philip A Gideon in this video.
Dr. Philip A Gideon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.