More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Greenhill
Dr. Philip Greenhill, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Succasunna, NJ. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology. Dr. Greenhill is affiliated with St Clare's Hospital-Denville, Clara Maass Medical Center and Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Greenhill has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible — sometimes before the child is even born.
Through specific testing, they can diagnose the problem and care for the child throughout their treatment, which could range from medication to surgery and transplants. Other heart conditions they treat include arrhythmias, heart murmurs, holes in the heart and viral infections that affect blood flow.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I came to Dr. Greenhill due to a change in insurance, and I'm very glad it happened. He is very knowledgeable and is answers all questions. Personally, I love his professionalism. He cares about my time and does his job very well and fast. I've never felt rushed in his office and never had to wait more than like 5 minutes to be seen. His staff is very helpful. His office does not look too childish but I like it better, that way my kids don't end up playing with toys that are full of germs. I love the fact he has very interesting articles posted in the exam rooms; I've learnt quite a bit from reading them.
I would not recommend taking your children there. The staff isnt friendly nor is he.The office isn't even kid friendly, most pediatric offices are colorful and happy with toys or books, none of that is in the waiting room.They are not very organized, there were charts and papers all over their desks and window seals, very unprofessional.The ladies at the front desk were short and rude, I moved out of state and needed my children's records faxed over and I was told that they don't do that. I've moved a few times and needed things faxed over to the new doctors office and never had a problem having that done. Bottom line, find another pediatric doctor, you'll save yourself from a big headache with this one.so glad we don't live there anymore.
Dr. Greenhill is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clara Maass Medical Center
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Morristown Memorial Hospital
Aria Health-Frankford Campus
Monmouth Medical Center
St Barnabas Medical Center
Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Ahs Hosp Corp Mmh Morristown Memorial Hospital
St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
46 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1971
Li Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Philip Greenhill accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Amerihealth Local Value Network
- Amerihealth Regional Preferred
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPhilip Arthur Greenhill MD, 151 State Route 10 E, Succasunna, NJ
Dr. Philip Greenhill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Succasunna, NJ.