Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Philip M Hanno has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Philip M Hanno has the following 31 expertise
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Urologic Emergencies
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Incontinence
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Renal Osteodystrophy
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urination Disorders
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Dr. Philip M Hanno is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 10
45 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsStanford Medical Center, 300 Pasteur Dr, Stanford, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Philip M Hanno in this video.
Dr. Philip M Hanno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, CA.