Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Philip S Harry has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Philip S Harry has the following 16 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Philip S Harry has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Philip S Harry is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Front office staff curt. Fundamental lack of professionalism in overscheduling multiple patients for same appointment time; an estimated 2-2 1/2 hour wait beyond my scheduled time. The worst. I knew that he had sued for malpractice and been reprimanded by the Board for this type of behavior--my lowest recommendation.
Dr. Harry is obvious very busy. Each time I visited I had to wait. On one occasion I made an appointment to discuss a procedure recommended by another doctor. I was informed that the wait time was going to be 45 minutes or longer. Since I only had to ask a question I said I would cancel my appointment, thus I thought giving him more time to see other patients, and that I would call him. I left many messages over a 2-3 week period, even spoke several times with his nurse and office manager and to this day have not received a return call. I explained that I did not cancel the appointment because I was upset. I thought I could save him some time and ask my question over the phone. Each time I was told they would give him the message; each time they said they could not explain why he never returned my call. I would have even accepted it if he asked me to make another appointment. I think he is a good physician, but just ignoring a patient is totally unacceptable!
Saw this physician for my foot. Gave me my options and what I felt was the best options for treatment. I opted not for surgery as it would not have helped, he could have just cut me open, cashed in and thats it, but was very honest. I appreciated that. I would recommend him to my family or friends. There was a little bit of a wait, but it was worth it.
30 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Philip S Harry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCentral Virginia Orthopaedics And Sports Medicine, 501 Park Hill Dr, Fredericksburg, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Philip S Harry in this video.
Dr. Philip S Harry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, VA.