Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Philip E Havens has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
He miss diagnosed my daughter at the ER. He looked at wrong x-ray and said it was broke and had to have surgery. It was just a closed dislocation, which could of been popped back in place that same day. He scheduled surgery for next day. If I wouldn't have questioned it the next day right before the surgery, he would of had her in surgery for something she didn't need surgery for. He was very arrogant when I questioned this and he went back through the x-rays to show me. He realized he looked at wrong x-ray and just said, " oh, by looking at this, it's a dislocation"
37 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Michigan State University
Dr. Philip E Havens accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOhio Orthopaedics And Sports Medical, 1501 Bright Rd, Findlay, OH
Dr. Philip E Havens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Findlay, OH.