Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip R Henry
Dr. Philip R Henry, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Henry is affiliated with Deaconess Hospital and Providence Holy Family Hospital. Dr. Henry has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip R Henry has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Seen Dr Henry once. Dirty office and very unprofessional staff. I came down with a rash on my face and needed an appointment. It says same day appointments all over their website. They said they couldn’t get me in for five days (which is agony as I watch the rash grow) and that they could get me in one day earlier if I saw a different Dr, but that they wouldn’t be able to give me an RX because I am not a “trusted patient yet.” I am not sure what I need to do to earn this gold star in their eyes. I was only seeking an antibitic for an obvious rash. After being put off and treated so poorly, this was the last straw. Never going back. I went to see a dermatologist and was treated like a person, which was nice. They also gave me an antibiotic—which was all I needed in the first place.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Henry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1991
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Philip R Henry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorthside Family Physicians, 42 E Rowan Ave Ste A, Spokane, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Philip R Henry in this video.
Dr. Philip R Henry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.