Dr. Philip C Honig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip C Honig?

Please!

You ppl that said the experience with this man was great and lovely... Please! He is horrible- don't care what you are telling him, didn't even crack open my file to see history, did not even look at me or touch me ( unless there is a prejudice bone) did not seem genuine whatsoever.

Great

He's really a great Dr. Doesn't push drugs down your throat really wants to check you out and fix the issue. I left but I'm coming back

A wonderful physician in a great practice!

I have been very impressed with Dr. Honig's professionalism and care. He listens to me. I am confident that he'll answer my questions and concerns. The office staff is always friendly and as accommodating as possible. In addition to convenient scheduling of appointments, they have a walk-in clinic.

Dr. Philip C Honig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Columbia, SC.