Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Howard Jr MD
Dr. Philip Howard Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA, with another office in Worcester, MA. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Howard is affiliated with U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus and UMass Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Howard Jr has 2 locations
Dr. Philip Howard Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Philip Howard Jr has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Philip Howard Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Howard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
UMass Memorial Medical Center
52 Years Experience
University of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1961
Locations & Directions
Dr. Philip Howard Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.