Dr. Philip Johnson Is this you?

suboxone doctor

Posted on August 14th, 2012

Was recommended to Mr.Johnson by St.Joe hospital for opiate dependacy.. He put me on suboxone and never explained anything to me about this medication other than take it once a day and I'll see you next month.. Well after 3 months on suboxone I got a letter in the mail stating that he was dropping me as a patient and would not be prescribing suboxone anymore to me... No explanation of why he was dropping me... Ive heard that you can not just up and quit suboxone unless you taper off of it! He never sat down with me and explained what this medicine was or how it worked! His staff was always very rude and snotty.. Witnessed his receptionist just get angry with people calling in and she would just hang up on them! I am a recovering opiate addict and to be treated like i'm some trash off the street was very upsetting and very embarrassing! I guess if your a "Normal" person that just wants pain meds.. He is the doc for you! If you are someone who truly wants to get help and needs the suboxone to become a functioning person in life again then he is not the doc for you.. I thought of all doctors, especially a doc who has been in trouble for addiction as well as numerous DWI's would understand addiction a little more and be willing to sit down and work with his patients! He left me out to dry with no explanations what so ever!! I would not recommend this doctor to my sick dog!

Posted on March 19th, 2011

coming back to Dr johnson liked him before didnt care for his front desk people but he was great

He cares about my pain

Posted on August 17th, 2010

Posted on August 3rd, 2010

He has been my doctor for over 10 years. Very likable and friendly doctor. He takes time to listen to you. I do think he is better at doing every day problems such as migrains, sinus infections earaches ect. Wait time in the lobby is a little long and staff is mostly young and not very expierenced

PATIENT FOR 30 YEARS

Posted on February 1st, 2010

FEEL THIS DR IS COMPASSIONATE WHEN HE NEEDS TO BE. IF SIMPLE REFILLS I DON'T EXPECT LONG CONVERSATION. IF I NEED AN EXPLANATION, ALL I NEED TO DO IS TELL HIM AND HE SITS AND SHOWS A GOOD KNOWLEDGE. IF HE IS UNSURE HE IS QUICK TO REFER BUT OFTEN SUGGESTS A WAIT AND SEE IF NOT LIFE THREATENING. OFTEN PROBLEM RESOLVES WITH TIME AND MEDS.

Posted on December 27th, 2009

His manager was very rude. He does not remember anything about you and has his "preceptors" do most of the work. Bad manners at bedside.

Posted on May 29th, 2016