Dr. Philip B Jones Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Philip B Jones?

MISOGYNISTIC MONSTER

Dr. Jones is a misogynistic clown. If you want a doctor who will completely disregard your heartfelt concerns, who dismisses your symptoms, and leaves you feeling completely disrespected, you've found dead your guy! He repetitively called me sweetie and asked me if I was "sure" that I had a miscarriage, since I had negative pregnancy tests. Sorry, pretty certain I know an embryo when I see one. Didn't give me a proper pelvic exam. Didn't offer me any emotional support references. Horrible and traumatic experience.

A mother of two

Dr. Jones is a great Doctor. He addresses the problem that is presented before him. He give ideas on things you should do before resulting to taking medication. His nurse staff is great also.