Dr. Philip Koi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Koi?

Posted on May 19th, 2015

Very Professional and understands my needs to stay healthy

Hidden Cancer

Posted on July 15th, 2014

Dr. Koi has been my urologist since my Partial Nephrectomy in 2010. I am alive and thankful, Dr. Koi is very professional.

Professional doc

Posted on March 14th, 2014

Will come back to see this doc. Went to see him for kidney issues and he took time and explained things to me. Was professional and seemed knowledgable.

Very nice and caring office

Posted on January 30th, 2014

I have been into this Doctor and was pleased that he was not jumping into surgery he diagnosed the problem accurately I will go back to him.

Staff is horrible

Posted on December 27th, 2013

Entire staff including Dr's assistant is very rude with a bad attitude. Not sure who hires the office staff or assistants to the Dr's but they should take another look and do a better job at watching how they treat patients in person and over the phone.

Can't trust their opinion

Posted on December 24th, 2013

I'm under 45 yrs old. My husband and I watched as we waited forever in the lobby how the staff treated the elderly. Unbelievably rude! One poor gentlemen couldn't wheel himself in while in wheelchair and nurse literally yelling hurry up! The Hispanic lady at the front desk was rude to every single patient as they signed in. We both couldn't believe the immediate diagnosis he tried to lay on us without seeing my chart from previous Dr. Bladder cancer...wanted to run me through the most expensive tests first instead of ruling it out by urine, blood etc. Wouldn't trust them as seems though they take advantage of the older patients and staff is very unfriendly!!

Only interested in the dollars!

Posted on April 16th, 2012

This doctor and his office staff are only interested in collecting the co-pay and getting a signature to bill the insurance. Once inside (after an eternity) I was advised that my blood pressure was far too low for them to do anything, they advised I should go to the ER. They then watched as I staggered out to the car to drive myself there, never even suggested an ambulance! Avoid them like the plague!!

Posted on January 28th, 2012

He is a kidney stone guru. Fit me into his surgery schedule and took care of my stone just like that. I have had other urologists before but his knowledge of stones and surgical expertise is bar none.

Horrible office staff along w/dr. koi

Posted on May 18th, 2011

Terrible staff, can't get patients info. correct - giving out false info. to the wrong patient. Horrible at returning calls.

Posted on September 30th, 2017