Dr. Philip Kramer Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Philip Kramer?

Posted on November 30th, 2016

Dr. Kramer is a wonderful doctor very informative and professional. His staff is very cheery and helpful. I enjoyed my time in the waiting room, while the girls are walking back and forth.

Posted on May 22nd, 2016

good doctor

Terrible support staff

Posted on March 14th, 2016

Firstly, Dr. Kramer is a great doctor. But to see him you must endure his staff. I came in for an urgent appointment and they were rude from the moment I walked in the door. After the exam, the doctor gave me a receipt with no instructions. My eyes were dilated twice and so I did not look at the signed copy of the receipt I was handed. After I returned home, I received multiple phone calls from the staff accusing me of "taking" the receipt. They even called my mother, which as an adult, I believe violates patient confidentiality. After yelling at me for ten minutes that it was my fault and I should have known, though I was given no instructions, they "allowed" me to mail it to them the next day. Absolutely terrible way to treat a patient.

Incompetent DR

Posted on October 31st, 2015

DR Kramer would not update my contacts even after changing my glasses prescription and my informing him that my contacts were too strong. I tried for two weeks to get an update or call from him and after being told numerous times that I would receive a call back from him, I never have.

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

good doctor,well manared

Patient

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Wonderful kind doctor. However the staff is terrible about calling your insurance for prescription refills, prior authorizations on medications or answering questions. If it wasn't for this wonderful doctor and his expertise I would not return.

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Great doctor and l hate doctors!!!

Posted on December 12th, 2014

Great doctor.Very polite and he is making accurate diagnosis.

Need to fire the staff, and start fresh!!!!

Posted on September 21st, 2012

Dr. Kramer is a very good doctor, but his staff is destroying his name that he has built up for so many years! it's truly a shame. He needs to get rid of the ladies that are at the front desk, they are very rude and obnoxious.

Great Doctor, Horrible Staff

Posted on April 19th, 2012

The office staff has to be in the running for the nastiest on Staten Island and I'm not talking rap nasty. They make everyone wait, wait wait, then tell you you're in the wrong place. Had me down for a new patient when I've been going there for over ten year. Sent me a card telling me to make an appointment, then asked why I'm there. It's not just me. Hour plus waits. Minimum of three months to get an appointment. If he wasn't such a good doctor...

Very Personable

Posted on November 26th, 2011

I found this doctor very caring and gentle with my eyes. He diagnosed my problem quickly and gave RX's that were affordable for my budget. The staff and technicians were also very cheery and accomodating. The wait was a little longer, but it was well worth it after seeing the doctor.

if you like being treated as cattle

Posted on June 24th, 2011

It takes at least 2 hours of wait time after your appointment time. If you have eye disease find a specialist in uveitis