Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Krampat
Dr. Philip Krampat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Krampat is affiliated with Columbia Hospital, North Broward Medical Center (on staff) and Broward General Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Krampat has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Philip Krampat has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Philip Krampat has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Philip Krampat is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Krampat is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Broward General Medical Center
Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Atlantic Shores Hospital
North Ridge Medical Center
Imperial Point Medical Center
Kindred Hosp -Ft Lauderdale, Ft Lauderdale, Fl
Vencor Hospital-Fort Lauderdale
Bgmc, Ipmc, Nbmc
28 Years Experience
University of California at San Diego
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions420 NE 3rd St, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dr. Philip Krampat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.