Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Lebovitz
Dr. Philip Lebovitz, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Newtown, PA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lebovitz is affiliated with St Francis Medical Center, Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell and Capital Health Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Lebovitz has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Philip Lebovitz has the following 21 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Philip Lebovitz is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Lebovitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Francis Medical Center
Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell
Capital Health Regional Medical Center
The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania
St Mary's Hospital
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton
Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
CHS, Inc Mercer Campus
Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Clinical Health Care Associates of New Jersey
Chs Inc Fuld Campus
47 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Philip Lebovitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
Locations & DirectionsMercer Bucks Cardiology, 104 Pheasant Run, Newtown, PA
Dr. Philip Lebovitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newtown, PA.