- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Philip D Miller has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Philip D Miller has the following 22 expertise
- Migraine Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Philip D Miller Accepts the Following Insurance
- 4900 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles , CA 90027
More about Dr. Philip D Miller
"It's about time...." Dr. Philip Lee Miller, MD, Founder and Medical Director, has been in medical practice for over 35 years. He graduated from UC Berkeley in 1968 (Centennial Class) with a degree in Biochemistry, later graduated from the School of Medicine at UC San Diego in 1972 with an MD degree in the school's first (charter) graduating class, and went on to pursue further training in Neurology at UC Davis. He has been ABEM Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and is now a Diplomat of the ABAAM Board. More recently, Dr. Miller has become a leader in non-traditional medicine with a close one-year association with Dr. Julian Whitaker of the Whitaker Wellness Institute in Newport Beach, California. He is currently a charter member of the American Academy for Anti-Aging Medicine and has passed the first-ever Board Exams in Anti-Aging Medicine in December 1997 and December 1998, qualifying him as Board Certified by the ABAAM Board (American Board on Anti-Aging Medicine). He holds distinctive memberships in the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M), the American College for the Advancement in Medicine (ACAM), (past) American Academy of Neurology (AAN), as well as the Santa Clara Medical Society, and the California Medical Association (CMA). Dr. Miller has co-authored a major addition to the Anti-Aging Medicine literature The LEF Revolution: The New Science of Growing Older without Aging released on May 17, 2005. He is also Editor-in-Chief for a new, distinct, and topical Longevity Newsletter to be premiering in the Spring of 2008. Other major projects are in process.