Dr. Philip L Roberts Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Philip L Roberts?

I highly recommend Dr. Philip Roberts. He has a vast amount of medical knowledge and an outstanding depth of good judgment and personal concern for his patients. He is quick to discern the needs of his patients and makes a wise diagnosis.

A great Dr.

I have known Dr. Roberts for over 30 years. He always spends the time with you to thoroughly explain everything.

I've known Phil for years -- he was highly recommended to me, and I highly recommend him to you

He is very bright and knowledgeable -- he knows what to ask me about in order to thoroughly evaluate things, and he is very good at explaining things he finds or is concerned about, or why a particular thing is important

DR. ROBERTS IS CONSCIENTIOUS AND PERSONABLE.

I'VE VERY MUCH ENJOYED MY EXPERIENCE WITH DR. ROBERTS. REFERRED TO ME BY MY BROTHER, WHO WAS A HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATOR AND HIS WIFE, WHO IS A NURSE.

Dr. Roberts has been my physician for many years. I always feel I am getting the best care because he is very thoughtful and thorough. I is compassionate and always takes time to answer my questions .

Retired

Dr. Roberts has been my doctor for many years and he has always been very professional.

Knowledgeable Doctor

Dr. Roberts is a knowlegable, thorough, and caring doctor who has addressed my health concerns for many years.

Superb Diagnostician, Personable and Easy to Talk To

Dr. Roberts takes time with patients to understand their concerns, and carefully evaluates the results of his physical assessment as well as blood and other test results to determine the course of action. He refers patients to excellent specialists as needed and coordinates care with meticulous follow-up. I was originally referred to him when another doctor felt my issues exceeded his narrow field of practice, and Dr. Roberts was able to find and treat several interrelated and complicated conditions. I have referred several friends to him and all of them are very pleased with his exceptional care. The staff in his office also reflect excellent service and are part of Dr. Robert's great treatment team.

Paralegal

Dr. Roberts is an excellent doctor. He takes his time to explain issues with me and I feel well cared for.

Dr. Roberts is an excellent physician. He has been my physician of choice for more than 33 years.

Phil Roberts is the best doctor I have ever visited. After talking to him, I always know exactly what the diagnosis is and what the plan is for treatment. It's just a pleasure talking with him. I have never had a problem getting in to see him.

I wouldn't consider any other Doctors.