Dr. Philip L Wilson Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Philip L Wilson?

Best in DFW

He is simply brilliant! His analysis of injuries, conditions and the best surgical approach for optimal health and athletic performance is unparalleled.

Pleased

We live in Longview, Texas and were unable to get the care needed for my daughter and were referred to Dr. Wilson. His entire staff was so helpful and really set my ten year old at ease. I really appreciate Dr. Wilson being very straightforward with us and helping prepare us that this may be a long recovery time. The last thing my daughter needed was false hope. I appreciate his taking the time to explain and show Hope the MRI results and not just talk to her father and I but to her as well. We feel we are with the doctor we need to be and one we can trust.

Great!

My daughter had a torn ACL from cheer-leading. I found Dr. Wilson to be very knowledgeable, caring, and very competent. He understands the need for kids to work hard to recover fully, and is very upfront and honest about that as well as any complications that may arise. He is extraordinarily well qualified!