Dr. Philip C Latourette Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip C Latourette?

Inhumane

Absolute disregard for patient's pain. Gave injection in wrong area of body, then laughed it off. As excruciating pain radiated down my legs he commented I was lucky it wasn't radiating up. This "Dr." Will never touch me again. After this incident he was suspiciously absent from the office, never to be seen again.

Dr. Latourette was wonderful. He explained the procedure in detail, and was not only reassuring but also put me at ease afterward by joking. I totally recommend Dr. Latourette for any type of back pain management.

Wonderful doctor!

Dr. Latourette is one of the best doctors I have ever had! He is both very compassionate and highly skilled... a rare combination! When I needed a spinal injection, he took the time to be so careful and precise and it helped me so much! With my pain management, his sensitivity and kindness allows me the comfort of being able to trust him with my care. I am deeply grateful!

Dr. Latourette is the only physician I trust. I've been a patient of his for about 5 years and he is the only physician that I trust to perform medical procedures on my back. He is gentle, attentive and understanding and I feel at ease with him. As long as you are following the rules that go along with being a patient at any respectable pain management facility, you will have no problems with Dr. Latourette. I cannot recommend him any more highly and I feel blessed to have him as my physician.

What an awesome physician.

Good doctor

I was a patient of Dr. Latourette for two years. I moved out of state and have had no luck finding another doctor who cares, listens, or wants to help as much as he did. I miss him so much!!

Listens and responds to needs. Is professional and allows patient some options. My concerns about my fear of pain from injections were taken seriously and treatment was adjusted accordingly.

He really knows his stuff. The medicine he puts in four of my facet joints relieves most of my back pain for 6-10 weeks. He chose NOT to brush it off as arthritis and tried this instead.

Dr. Philip C Latourette is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.