Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Livingston
Dr. Philip Livingston, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Livingston is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, Brigham & Women's Hospital and Montefiore Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Livingston has the following 4 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Philip Livingston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.